Sunday, March 4, 2012

Andy Gibson , Country singer etc.

Andy Gibson got an early start on his musical journey – starting with a cigar box and rubber band made guitar at age six followed by his first real guitar at age nine. And as the fourth of five children, you can imagine there would always be noise in the Gibson household – in fact there was always music. His dad (John Gibson) was just fourteen when he wrote the theme song for the classic surfing film Endless Summer, and later earned a deal with RCA Records. Whether it was his dad’s music or Waylon Jennings, It made him a great country singer as he is today, SO, Andy Gibson's Music career begun, When I read these words above which were taken from his website, I just had to listen to his new song, The song is tittled "Wanna' make you love me" and is a great sounding country song, I don't normally go for country music, But this is great stuff, Really nice vocals and superb guitar playing indeed!

So It is my song of the week!  It can be downloaded from I Tunes , Its well worth a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment