Thursday, September 24, 2009

In Vogue: Shahrukh Khan & Kajol


The Evergreen 'jodi' of Cinema - which epitomizes love graces the cover of Vogue India Oct 2009 cover.

Shahrukh:
"I'm very excited I'm the Vogue cover. My wife was on the Vogue cover when it started off, and that's something everyone in the house teases me about that I have not made it to a cover that my wife did. So this is my claim to fame, and hopefully now I'll be looked up to in my house"

Kajol:
"I expected it to be a lot tougher than it actually was, but everybody really rallied together and made us look fashionable, so we didn't have to try too hard." (as told in an interview)


Well I say no one can "make" SRKajol fashionable as they already are! Here is wishing them all the best in the much awaited "My Name Is Khan" directed by Karan Johar in early 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment