Saturday, April 24, 2010

PAIGE APPLIN - 2011 ROCKSTAR MODEL

   

Paige Applin-Dover-Class of 2011
Rockstar Model


Nickname: Mouse
Dream job: Own a coffee shop in NYC
 
Favorite website: Facebook... duh!
Favorite animal: Pigs
Favorite candy: Take 5 bars
Favorite beverage: Coffee
Favorite tv show(s): House, That 70's Show, The Nanny, What I Like About You
Favorite place to shop: Maurices!
Favorite band a/or song: That's such a tough one. I listen to sooo much music. Right now i've been going back and forth between Emarosa, Phil Wickham, and Erik Hassle

Best concert you’ve been to: It was an outdoor concert with a ton of christian bands. I got to see Anberlin, who is another on of my favourites, and I got a cd signed by them!
Biggest accomplishment: Hmmm. That's tough. I faced my fear once at my old church and danced by myself for the special one week. It was incredible!
What 3 adjectives describe you: Ornery, Kind, and Friendly
My hidden talent is: I really can sing... I'm just too scared to sing in front of people!

If you were a superhero, what would you want your superpower to be? The ability to read minds... that would be more convenient instead of trying to figure it out!
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Anywhere in Europe
 
What is the best thing about Solid Rock Photos? The people! I was really anxious before the promo shoot, but once i got there I felt so safe! and I knew everything would be great. And it really was! That was an incredible day for me.
Why should your friends come to Solid Rock Photos? Because it is a great environment and everyone is, again, just so great! There isn't any pressure to "perform" well, just be yourself and have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment