Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Friend Pinto Bollywood Movie Review | My Friend Pinto by Ajay Atul | My Friend Pinto Trailer

After the Singham Ajay Atul has one more Hindi Film name is My Friend Pinto, UTV Motion Pictures SLB Films presenting My Friend Pinto Hindi Film, My Friend Pinto is Hindi Film Produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Ronnie Screwvala, My Friend Pinto directed by Raghav Dar, for My Friend Pinto National Award Winner Ajay Atul Given Music to My Friend Pinto, My Friend Pinto co-produced by Aditya Singh, My Friend Pinto Films status is almost done , My Friend Pinto shooting is in Mehboob Studio, for My Friend Pinto Lyrics given by Amitabh Bhattacharya,
In My Friend Pinto Prateik Babbar playing a role of Michael Pinto Kalki Koechlin, Amin Hajee, Naseruddin Shah, Arjun Mathur, Manisha Koirala, Makrand Deshpande, Shruti Seth, Divya Dutta, Raj Zutshi, Shakeel Khan, My Friend Pinto is releasing in October 2011
My Friend Pinto has some action some tension and some romance, everyone can see the film in Theater, after Success of Singham Ajay Atul has My Friend Pinto project and same movie will be popular just we need to wait

Download My Friend Pinto MP3 Song
Download My Friend Pinto Songs
Watch Trailer of Bollywood film My Friend Pinto
My Friend Pinto Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment