Sunday, August 21, 2011

India's Most Desirable: Lady Gaga

Being a fan of Simi Grewal's talk shows, I was super excited when she returned to the television world with "Simi Selects India's Most Desirable". To me the show - novel to the Indian audience was about India's most eligible, thats why I raised my eyebrow when she announced the "Lady Gaga Special". I am not a big fan of Gaga and thought Simi was being opportunistic by jumping on Gaga's promotions for her impending India visit in October 2011. Having said, Simi's talk with Stepfani Germanotta on her journey to becoming Lady Gaga is moving. A girl at heart who has been wounded and not afraid to show who she is. Simi made me change my prescriptive on Lady Gaga by humanizing he.rLove her or Hate her - but can't just ignore her.This talk show makes it to my Must Watch interviews:


No comments:

Post a Comment