Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Reflection Tuesday: Passion of the Restless Man

The decisions we make might not please everyone. Or at all.
But personally we know, how important it is for us to make the decisions. 

via
I'm working a standard 9 am - 6 pm every working day. Yes. But after I got home, I'm off doing  other works that I'm interested to do: social works & graphic designs. Thus why, I always sleep at 3 everyday and get up again at 6 three hours later. As long as I'm happy, I don't mind about the hours. 

The thing is, if I let other people decide what I'm supposed to be, I'll die hating myself. And the thing is, we don't have a clue when death comes knocking.


To follow our dreams and passions require determination and the ability to stand firm on what we believe in most. 


What's your story? What have you let go?


Contest:
Win an original perfume worth within RM 300.00 by submitting comment in this post. The best and acceptable comment will win. Simple. No need to follow. No need to post on your blog. I just want ideas. Click here to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment