Thursday, March 1, 2012

Roma finally gets a glamour role

Roma is thrilled that she has finally signed a glamorous role in her 12 film career in Malayalam. Roma was launched in Malayalam with Notebook which gave her a bubbly and homely girl image which was tough for her to get out of. She is glad that finally the time has come for her to slip into a glamour role. 
Roma said in a recent interview with the leading daily TOI "I have completed 12 films in Malayalam, of which none of them required me to play a role that could be considered glamourous. I believe my onscreen image was set when my first film here, Notebook, became a hit. I have always been signed on to play the sweet and bubbly girl-next-door. People here never thought I could look this different. So to play a rock star on screen is like a dream come true... finally!". 
When going gets tougher glamour roles always comes to help the leading ladies to get back on track. Hope this one gives Roma the boost she needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment