Monday, September 27, 2010

Father of the bride

I was just watching this movie just now.It's a great movie,recommended for any of you guys who just feel like taking a rest from a long,busy day. Slouching on the couch,with a cup of hot chocolate and a dimmed living room,well,that makes a perfect environment to rest and enjoy the movie.

The thing about this movie is,I love the fact that it's a really traditional wedding with a strong emphasis on family values. I am a person of tradition and I don't really approve of modern day wedding styles.I prefer the old style. Makes it more beautiful and classic.

Maybe people would call it corny,but hey,that's me!
songs by Sinatra.
white wedding gown for the bride.
family and friends come joining the big day.
beautiful roses filled the room.

Isn't that wonderful?
yes it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment