Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Should I make a choice here?



Hi dear friends,

today was an amazing day as well as a very low day for me.For once,I had an exam today and I think I did quite well. Better than most of the times I did 'em. :) And I had a business meeting today as well and it went quite well,I must say.I love meetings because it helps me to get my problems off my mind for a moment and allow me to concentrate on the matters discussed.

For the past few weeks, I have this terrible feeling of,am I doing the right thing? Am I? Sometimes, I struggled to figure out the answer for that question. Do I appreciate life enough to even bother to enjoy it? Or is my life will be dedicated to works and continuous headaches with meetings, business issues, politics and the constant struggle dealing with ignorant people?

I have been doing some deep thinking and reflections on what I have done over the past few weeks.The fact is,I feel lonelier than ever in this journey,it felt as if the more I pursue this struggle,the lonelier I become and I'm scared that I might give up along the way.

The woman I love so much,the family I love so much,the friends I care so much

or

help the people in need,help the youths to get their voices heard,contribute to my country's future,to pursue my passion.


Should I make a choice here?

If there's anyone I need most,it's obviously God.And I think about this over and over again and ask myself this question,there are people crying now,no foods,no homes,losing hope,losing faith in life.I am blessed with a full life-I have the home where I sleep,I have the foods to fill my stomach,I have a school that is great.I am blessed with these gifts.So,I should give back to life.I take it as my responsibility,even if it means I have to make a sacrifice,or so I thought.

Do you have any say about these thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment