Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Cinderella Letter.

A letter, paraphrased that I wrote for a dear friend many years ago. Now, he is a very successful entrepreneur who, at the age of 24, is on his way in becoming a millionaire. Nothing's impossible and he is a living proof. 

via


Dear David, 

Allow me to get straight up and tell you the truth how life really is. It's cruel and unfair. The moment you show you're weak and unable to cope with the challenges life has thrown at you, that's when life hits you hard and the hardest until you start to think it would be impossible to get up again. 

This is exactly the reason why you, of all people that I know who has a strong heart of a fighter burning inside of you, should not let yourself be beaten so hard and give up. Fight back. Show that you're strong. Show that you have a strong will to live and prove the doubters that they are wrong.


Don't cry like a baby and don't whine like a loser. You're better than this and you know it. We've been friends for many years now and although we're not brothers by blood, but we are brothers at heart. 

I've told you before but I guess, I'll remind you again. You're not alone as you battle on the battlefield. You'll have my right hand to hold your hand and my left to punch those who try to get you flat on your back. But the rest is up to you.

Love, 
Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment