Friday, March 2, 2012

Learning English

For the time being, mastering English should be sufficient to enable us to survive. And it does provide someone with a certain advantage, especially in Malaysia. But capabilities work for the long term.

via

bleh! The French's English is bad. When I was in Germany, the German had it poor too.
 So I don't see the fuss to be completely excellent in using the language. But it's important that we at least,  able to get the message across effectively. 


How did I learn my English? I did my own learning, mostly. How? I read Harry Potter's Books hundred times over and I can memorize some of the lines in the books very well. Some of the things I did:


A.  I wrote down some of the lines from the books and used them in my conversations.
B.  Because I memorized the books and the number of pages for each book, it helps.
C.  I watch the movies too, to get the pronunciation correct. 


Tips:
Pick a book and read it many times over!

Know your way in combining drama with the language. So who cares if you make mistakes along the way?Just know your way out of the mistakes by appearing confident.

People will point out mistakes. But that's all part of learning. So, just do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment