Friday, March 2, 2012

What's up with the homosexuals?

I don't have a problem with Elton John as a person. I love his songs. 

via
But I do have problem with homosexuality. Gays, Lesbians, Transsexuals, Bisexuals.
I've debated about this issue with some other people before who are supporters of the community.

They said that it's human nature and most importantly, there's love between two people irregardless whether they are of the same sex. 

But I cannot stand and watch. It's unhealthy. Yes, I don't like gays and lesbians. I'm not a supporter of this trend. Take note. Don't lecture me on human rights. Please, I'm not going to listen. 

via
And parents, you would not want your children to, one day, be like this? No, I don't think so.

How do we stop this trend from continuing?


No comments:

Post a Comment