Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wife of the NRI reveals the truth behind Saif Ali Khan fight

There has been many reports on the Saif fight and now for the first time the wife of Iqbal Sharma the South African Entreprenure spoke to TOI on the issue revealing a great amount of information which was missing from the earlier reports. 
"We had no idea asking people to lower their voices in a restaurant was such a provocation that it would warrant a broken nose for my husband. I am so sorry about Bebo's stress level caused by our objection to their volume level.  didn't even ask them directly. We asked the manager to ask them to keep them down." says Tarina Patel a model turned actress and the wife of the Businessman. 
"The noise was so unbearable that we decided to move downstairs. We were on the way down and waiting for the lift when this happened. told us to f..k off to a library if we wanted peace.He hit my father. My father is a gentle doctor. He saves lives. How would your daughter react if he saw you hit? I am hurt beyond reason by what happened. And to now have Kareena say I'm doing this for publicity! "
In reply to a question on whether she is afraid of any retailiation from the industry in return for the who incident she replied "I've my integrity. If I didn't the course of my careeer in Bollywood would have been different. I don't need money from Bollywood to support myself or my family. I come from a very wealthy family. I don't do films for money. I do it because I've a strong creative streak. I actually come from a medical background. So they can bar me from Bollywood. You think I care? But I won't sell my soul to get little films after what they did to my family. I'm willing never to work in this industry. But I won't allow what was done to my father and husband to go unpunished."
Apparently Iqbal Sharma comes from the biggest political family in South Africa whose uncle and Nelson Mendela were best friends. He's in and out of Mumbai doing business, negotiating trade on behalf of South Africa with India for the last ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment