Friday, March 9, 2012

Young Couple Versus Married Couple


I had a family gathering. Aunties, Uncles, grans, cousins were there. But I overheard the old-awesome people talking about their early romance days.



It went like this.

Period: Before Marriage
When they were still dating, whenever the lady was having a small stomach ache, the guy would go
"What's wrong darling? You want to go to clinic? Come, let me drive you there"

Whenever the lady hit a rock while walking and stumbled, the guy would go,
"Oh no Oh no love! let me see where it hurts. Oh my god, let me see. Poor you.."

Period: Married. 40 years later.

Whenever the wife was having the small stomach ache, the husband would go
"Eh, nothing lah that one. Don't be such a baby. Just go to the toilet and let them go."

Whenever the wife hit a rock while walking and stumbled, the husband would go,
"Where lah you put your eyes? Cannot see kah the rock there?" 

Do you have a funny story to share about this? This got me laughing to tears! 

No comments:

Post a Comment