Saturday, March 31, 2012

What you can do for Malaysia as young people

Are you guys aware of our government's current initiative through the:
Economic Transformation Programme?



Relax, I would not want to bore you with lengthy discussion on the whole thing. But last year, I participated in a very interesting project that seeks to explain these programme to our young people


The man in the picture is the CEO of PEMANDU, Idris Jala.
Anyway, for my young readers, if you feel that the Economic Transformation Programme is not irrelevant for you, here's what was asked when we had a session with him.

the Youth:  
How can we relate this programme as the young people? It seems beyond us. 


Idris Jala: (Allow me to rephrase according to my understanding, okay?)
 You can contribute to the country, as we are looking to achieve Vision 2020 by working. If you are still studying, study hard so that when you've graduated, you can get a good job, thus contribute to our economy already. 

If you guys want to know more about the ETP/GTP, don't be shy. Ask away, my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment