Friday, February 17, 2012

Mystery Gift Winner: Message in a Bottle

Seeing how active my blog readers seem to be of late, I would like to thank all of you for coming here, and spending a little bit of your precious time to share your thoughts and opinions, even giving suggestions! I am grateful indeed.


I promised a mystery gift for the person with the best comment, didn't I? I'm a man of my words. So here's the mystery gift. A romantic and exciting book written by the famous author Nicholas Sparks, "Message in a bottle". 


And the best comment I have received for that post is...jeng jeng jeng!
@Teenager Housemaid! 
Her comment:
"-bertaubat.
-cuba buat segala amalan sunat yang tak pernah buat.
-minta maaf dengan semua orang.
-tinggalkan wasiat, i dont have money or assets, but i have tons of book that i wanna give to people..:D
-and be excited. sebab insyaAllah, akhirnya, akan lebih dekat masanya untuk jumpa Allah. (if i'm a good person and ada banyak amalan baiklah)
and ofcoz, i can meet my mama again!..xDDDD (just dream bout it make me so happy)
i think, i'm the person who will be so happy.. (errr.. if tak banyak dosalah, kalau banyak dosa..err... i'm dead) -_-'  "
The reason I picked this as the winning entry is because the way she put her intentions and wills into words are just wonderfully sweet.

So, @TH, please email me necessary details for me to mail this book to you. Don't worry. It's brand new.
For the rest of you who didn't win, stay on the look out for future "mystery gifts!" from me. I was thinking Ipad 2 the other day, but meh,still too early! Hahaha


On the other hand, you guys can still go for my on-going Body Shop contest. Click here.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment