Sunday, February 19, 2012

Will You Marry Me is special to Celina Jaitly

Upcoming Bollywood romantic comedy 'Will You Marry Me' directed by Aditya Dutt will always mean a lot to actor Celina Jaitly. It's during the filming of Will You Marry Me hotelier Peter Haag popped the question 'Will you marry me?' and that took everyone by surprise including Celina. The actress is now happily married and based in Dubai. She shuttles between Mumbai and Dubai quite often for film shoots.
Apart from Celina the film also stars Shreyas Talpade, Rajeev Khandelwal and Mughda Ghodse. The light-eyed actress confirms, "Yes, it's true that Peter proposed to me while I was shooting for Will You Marry Me and it was the best surprise. I may do a lot of films but this experience will always be special and close to my heart even though I have done a special appearance in the film."
'Will You Marry Me' is about a beach wedding, it's shot in several locations including Dubai, Mumbai and Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment