Monday, February 27, 2012

Washington DC, here I come!


via
Just the other day, I told you about my journey in social entrepreneurship, right? Click here if you've missed it!


Well, SIFE is something I'm very passionate of! Every year SIFE Organization will be organizing its own version of SIFE World Cup.

via


Last year the world cup was held in Malaysia. For 2012, it will be held in Washington, DC! yeepee! I'm thrilled! I'm buying my ticket - but need to get my visa processed first! Who knows how long it will take?


This time will be attending the World Cup as an Alumni of SIFE. I'm no longer a student, see? But one thing I'm looking forward to is meeting great friends from various parts of the world! 

So, as I said, Washington DC, here I come in October! 

Footnote: 
Need to save money for the expenses. =_=

via

Am really looking forward to meet the Egyptian students! Want to know more about their stories from last year's coup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment