Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bloggers make blogging fun #1

As you blog, there's a chance you'd stumble upon blogs you like - for their writings, pictures or any creativity shown by these awesome bloggers. I have a few and there goes another section for my blog, where I want to feature my favourite bloggers.

Whether they are non-Malaysia, or Malaysian my choice of favourite bloggers come in variety!

The first blogger, #1 Marina Mahathir.

Read her blog here.
&
Read more about her here at Wiki. [here]
There are blogs that provide you with intelligent postings, funny and hilarious as well as the more emotional as well - which I'm not really looking forward to reading (strictly, no offense).


I've followed Marina's blog for quite some time, where she provided her critical thoughts and insights into Malaysia's political scene as well as the cause she's championing. Some of her topics touched aspects of religious, AIDS, women, Islam and revolutions.

And for another point, she's very responsive with her readers. When you've commented in her blog, you can expect swift response from her which is very interactive.

For those of you are unfamiliar with Marina, she is the daughter of the former Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Dr. Mahathir. But coming from a very political family as well as a famous father, Marina is a very humble person online as well as in person.

As much as I like to read blogs about politics, I'd prefer blogs that provide perspective with a more humane approach. In other word, from a woman's perspective - you can feel the touch of a mother writing the articles. Thus, reading articles that touched on serious issues such as AIDS, religious, it's actually fun reading them.



So, there you go! My first favourite blogger post - which falls to Marina Mahathir! I hope you guys would take some time and visit her domain.

I'll be writing more soon on the blogs that I like.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment