Now, the #2 actor that is going to be featured...*drum rolling* is Leonardo DiCaprio.
You can read more in details about this great man here. [click!]

I first watched him in action in the movie everyone (well, to exaggerate a little) loves is Titanic!
He understood the character and what James Cameron wanted out of Jack Dawson. He was brilliant in the movie. I have watched Titanic over and over again, until it reaches one point where I can remember what their lines are. How addictive the movie to me has become!

But apart from other actors, these days whatever movies Leonardo seems to be in, I'm definitely going to watch it!
Blood diamond, Catch me if you can, Gangs of New York, the Departed, Body of Lies, Shutter Island, Inception, the Aviator, The man in the iron mask, the Beach. He is a freaking amazing actor - and his movies are all great to watch. And I'm currently waiting for my friends to get the movie, J. Edgar.



What I noticed most wonderful about this man is that his movies need to be watched over and over again to gain clear understanding and I'm definitely excited whenever there's news of his new and upcoming movies.
My rating out of 5 for Leonardo? 4.8 out of 5!
If you want to add him on Twitter, type: click here!
One thing in reviewing his acting skills, for a rookie like me in giving comments, is his passion and how he bring his characters alive. You feel as if there's no other actor that can perform what he did for his characters. Just as no one think H. Ledger for the Joker in Batman. I'm just glad I can enjoy his performances at work while he's still alive.
A truly great actor.Period.
No comments:
Post a Comment