Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The 5 am wake up call!

Tick tock...the time shows 5 am on my laptop and I still couldn't sleep.I have to finish some paperworks that I need to present in front of the other partners this Saturday.

The budget and some other proposals.

And then I thought, I need to take a break and go for some blogging. Maybe it'll help me to get some ideas.'bin stuck with the right words to use for all of these write-up's.

And then,I'd like to share something as well- you know,after the competition,I've lost a certain amount of motivations completing my works.Most of the times,I've motivated myself with money.The ability to be financially free...but it's not working anymore.I guess,I need to find another motivation,a stronger one that could help me move forward much faster.And I mean,seriously!

At the moment,I'm stuck as to what to write anymore.

What would you do if you're stuck?Clueless?Well,hopefully a cup of coffee would help. :)
That's all lads.Write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment