Friday, July 2, 2010

The trip to Langkawi



Last week,I went to Pulau Langkawi. It was a visit to our SIFE's aquaculture project site.
It was fun and yet, I still couldn't enjoy my sleep since I still had to wake up early. Work comes first.Work comes first.Now, you try repeating that in your head and see how you go!


We stayed at the Kg. Haji Mydin Chalet. I had the impression that the room might be small but it turned out the room was ok. Besides, it was cheap! Only RM60.oo/night, now how's that for a cheap stay at Pantai Cenang, Pulau Langkawi?











Anyway, we went to the Hatchery and Nursery Centre on the second day of our stay. But since the baby fish (fish fry) were all sold completely, no baby fish to watch. Then again, I really wanted to check out on my SIFE members running the project there...all seemed ok and well.great,as I had hoped.











So, on the day that we were supposed to leave for KL,there were a few things that almost cancelled the trip:


  • We woke up late (at 9am while our ferry was due 10am)
  • We haven't bought any souvenirs (chocolates etc), so last minute shopping
  • Our bus was at 12.We arrived at the Kuala Perlis jetty at 12pm.Luckily, the bus still hadn't arrived.The bus arrived 15 minutes later.


Oh well, I was lucky. >_<


Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment