Friday, July 2, 2010

Lazy chair, the brain & a short nap

You know, maintaining a blog is quite a heavy task.I mean,really! Only when I have the time just to hang around for awhile,resting.But being so,doesn't mean I'm doing works all the time.No,that would be completely nonsense.

No,the thing is,when you're doing these management works,you go for meetings,you spend your time motivating your team members,makes your brain exhausted.I think students understand this problem really well,indeed.

You're just so tired and exhausted-mentally,you have no mood to do anything and the time that you have for yourself would be just to sit in the lazy chair and take a short nap.boohoo...

So,today I had the privilege of spending some time writing things for my blog. yeah!
Anyway,I came across this one blog post that had the same problem,apparently! Here,have a look.

Any treatment for exhausted brain?

No comments:

Post a Comment