Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SIFE 2010


At last,it's finally over. This year's SIFE MALAYSIA NATIONAL EXPOSITION 2010, we presented our projects.Yes,we are proud of our projects. But we only made it to the semi-finals and with that,marks the end of my SIFE Career as I am now a final year student. So next year it will be my juniors representing my team.




So now,let's just focus on doing the businesses then.
SIFE will be missed,but life goes on.kan kan?


It was a pretty good experience for my team as well.Aside from them being my SIFE students, they are also my business partners.So,this competition provide us with the platform to brave through the storm together.


Met some old friends.Met many new friends.But I am really disappointed with this year's competition as the familiar feeling of SIFE Competition wasn't there.



And for the future of SIFE in Malaysia,my advise is to pursue transparency.


But everything was ok.I loved the hotel,but as I said earlier,too quiet for SIFE. seriously!


Oh well,life goes on anyway.Peace out!

Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment