Thursday, July 1, 2010

Going back to A

Hello there.

If you're a frequent reader of my blog,surely you would have noticed that there are no archives of my old posts,anymore. Here's the thing, for the past one year, I have been blessed by God to be given this opportunity to do what I love doing - business.

Yes,not full time. But I have been exposed to aquaculture, leech, plastics, meat, business meetings and forums, just the things that I love doing. However, with these things in my life for now, I must accept the bigger responsibilities that come with it.


(we take good moral values that are taught in movies.yes,we can!)
Therefore, there are things that I've said in the past that may change now. We make mistakes.That is just the simple fact about being human.We change. For good. or for worse.

I was touched by one of my readers who care to advise me to remove one of my old posts (which was written when I was just 18). yeah, so I did rant about people,I had my issues.God knows, I had mine.

(a snapshot of my reader's comment)

But I believe it's time I put those things away - start anew,make amend and concentrate on what I'm suppose to do now and for many more years to come.

Well, that's all for now. I shall write again soon.

Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment