Sunday, July 4, 2010

the Blind Massage

It was a day that I reserved for me to have a rest.I was feeling quite sick the day before,so I decided to just go slow. Well, since the SIFE competition is just a few days a way, I think I shouldn't force myself too much.

Anyway,today I sent my friend to have a massage session at KL.We went for blind massage-meaning,masseurs are the blinds. yeah,and then I decided to have one for myself.So...I tried.

But no! As I was not used to massages,it was quite a painful experience really.It was supposed to make me feel ok,but it didn't.What happened? I feel painful in the neck.So,my advise to those who haven't tried massages before,don't do it quickly. Start at home,get the used to the feelings by asking the amateurs do it on you! :)

Oh well,I'm signing out.See you guys soon!

Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment