Thursday, July 1, 2010

Guts, play smart & hardwork



Why An Entrepreneur's Thoughts ?

I love going to the bookstores, spend a few hours just to read the books there for free. And most of the time, if I'm not off to the Harry Potter section, I'll spend most of the time at the business section. Reading about the lives of the entrepreneurs, that created giant corporations of today and yesterdays are just so inspiring.


(his journey was tough.But through hard works and perseverance, he made it eventually)
I've always felt so jealous to experience that same kind of journey.Off from startups as a small enterprise and slowly, building the company to become a giant in the future.

So, when the chance was finally offered to me, I refused to decline. Instead, I felt great hope-this could be the trigger to my dreams. I was finally living my dreams. As time goes on, I've realised I'm spending less and less with my friends and more time at the office in my university. Sometimes, I stayed at the office for 3 days, only to go back to my hostel just to shower.

And then, it dawned on me that i have to play it smart, but work hard nonetheless.I must prioritize the things in my life. Do I want to suffer now or later?It's as simple as that. Sometimes, we are envious of our friends who have money to buy cars, wear expensive clothes and off to the shopping malls to shop. It's as simple as that actually.

Do you want to suffer now or later?It all comes down to you.

So,I've decided to work really hard now, although sometimes I'm really exhausted but I know,in the end, my hard works will be fruitful.Slowly, the money will come. It's faith. You've got to believe in your guts that the money will come eventually.

Ideas.

I
deas would always come. People have brilliant business ideas all the time. But it takes pure hard work, willingness to strive forward when things get hard, and sacrifice by leaving your comfort zone. That's how to survive in this field. Only the fittest survive.

But of course, if there are people who want to be part of the survival game, however keep on falling down,we help them and together, we run forward. No matter how long it takes.

An entrepreneur's thoughts is a place for me to share my journey with you.I want this to be the place where I can see the developments that I have made, for future reference.

Other than that, I intend to use this blog as well, to help people who have interest in becoming entrepreneurs as well. I'm sure there are ways we can figure out together.

For now, I stop here.



No comments:

Post a Comment