Saturday, June 2, 2012

The 7 Must Have Items

My friend was off to Barcelona for holiday. And she's a very light traveler. Often, she doesn't bring much with her whenever she's off meeting the world. 

I remember a time, when I was off to Europe with my friends and I saw each of them was carrying at least two bags. (minimum).

source



One of my friends who was flying with me spotted my luggage.
"Dude, seriously, is that it? Damn, you're very light!"

I think that's...er...a compliment?
What about you guys? What are the must-have items and accessories in your luggage that you must have with you whenever you're traveling?

If it's me, 
A.  A camera
B.  A pack of cigarette
C.  Slipper
D.  Towel.
E.  Perfume
F.  Deodorant
G.  Tooth brush

Simple. As for the clothes, at least a spare. But I don't fret much.
What about you guys? Since it's the holiday season, might as well share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment