Friday, June 1, 2012

Big Brother Featured on TV

When I just started out blogging, I was not very familiar with the ins and outs of this field.What I did was rather, cincai here and cincai there. But as we go on doing what we love doing consistently, we are bound to meet some other people who share the same passion as ours. 

Well, that's partly the reason why I like to share with you guys one special blogger who has taught me a lot about blogging. My big brother Abang Azuan! 



Recently, he was invited as a guest to appear in Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) on TV3. He is one of the two who were invited as featured bloggers in the show.

So this post is written to congratulate him for being on the show! 


There. This is another milestone for Azuan Zahdi.com





You can check out his blog here. CLICK ME! 
And if you like travel, foods and especially, aviation, you have to at least, drop a visit. 
If you want to know more about Azuan, check out his blog then! He's super duper awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment