Thursday, June 7, 2012

Grow! Even for a little more, grow!

Grow! Even for a little more, grow!
But waiting for a few years already, still they are not growing at the rate I wanted them too. 
And I felt envious of others who have them. So thus, I cannot relate to the Gillette adverts on the tele and the problem those who have to shave every morning.  


I remember a time when I was back in school, my friends and I were each showing how long our beards, or goatee at least.

Some of you might be thinking, what's the big deal?
Well, to us boys back then, it showed a sign of maturity - you know how it was back then. We wanted to be seen as adults. Not the children that we were. We wanted to be taken seriously.

Anyway, that's old in the past now. Now, it doesn't seem important anymore. If it's there, it's there.
At least, economically speaking, I don't have to spend much on Gillette.

No comments:

Post a Comment