Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Wedding Photographer

Well, I've got my first job as a wedding photographer!
It's for my good friend's wedding, so when I showed him my works, he was very happy with what I've got to offer.

PHOTOGRAPHY 101 FOR ME. (source)



And seeing that I don't have much experience in professional photography, I'm just trying to cool it by looking at other photographers' works around the internet.

So, after I did a little bit researching, here and there, here's the formula!
Angle + Spontaneous + Not much on pose, more on sincerity + The Energy = 
Successful Photography!


Nizam Zailan's Photography


Since the wedding is not until a few months later, I've got some time to practice and practice well!

Apart from wedding, I'm also very keen on babies photography. Love their smells, their cute laughter, their little hands and feet. Aren't they adorable? 


source
What about you? 
What do you look for in your wedding or special occasions photographer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment