Monday, June 4, 2012

See you in court

This week was quite a ride for me.
I don't know how to start, but remember I told you I was moving a few post ago? Click here if you're unsure.
So anyway, the agent called me yesterday the landlord was planning to inform her lawyer for the "damages" at home.

OK, I admit. I'm not the perfect tenant. But for the doors that were broken since the first day we came into the house and yes, we left lots of our things that we didn't need to bring with us. So, it's pretty messy.

But to bring the matter to court just for that small matter?
To a fresh graduate who barely has any money to pay the amount the landlord requested?



I told the agent that if you want to take me to court, take lah. Do I care?
And he even charged me for the cleaning people.
Like I said, I'm not the perfect tenant but that's what deposits are for.

But I asked around, and almost everyone told me, chill lah. Nothing to be afraid of. If they want to saman, samanlah!

But I'd like to ask,
what should I do? 
Then again, the case is too small, too insignificant to even bother myself with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment