Actress Priyamani says that her marriage will not take place in near future " My father is asking me to get married" but Since I had to achieve more in cinemas, after that 'I will get married' I told to my father.
Priyamani reportedly said "Many are asking that whether I am interested in love marriage but So far I have not met a suitable person. If at all I meet such a person and if our love continues, I will announce to everyone and get married". Priyamani acting in a new movie in 'Kshetram'.
Priyamani reportedly said "Many are asking that whether I am interested in love marriage but So far I have not met a suitable person. If at all I meet such a person and if our love continues, I will announce to everyone and get married". Priyamani acting in a new movie in 'Kshetram'.

No comments:
Post a Comment