Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Best "DAD" Blog (Superb!)

When I'm surfing the net, there are a few things that I would do first (out of routine) as soon after I've opened the laptop.

1. Click browser
2. Checkin' out Gmail
3. Checkin' out Facebook
4. Checkin' out Twitter
5. And then, checkin' out my favourite list of blogs.

So, I have a few top list of blogs that I love to read and keep myself updated with. Mostly, I like them for their interesting stories with humor that makes my stomach ache from laughing and cool facts.

And today, I've added another blog that I find very honest in his writings, and the messages that he spread through his blog just simply impressed me.Lovin' it!

Who is it? Who is it?
**Drum rollin'**

it's SINGLE DAD LAUGHING (SDL)





You should totally check out his blog. My rating for this great dad here? 5 out of 5!

Okay, okay. I'll give you guys some justice. Why? Why does SDL deserve 5 out 5 from me?

Here was he said,

When I started Single Dad Laughing in the summer of 2010, my life had just fallen to crap. My then-wife had left my life almost as quickly as she’d come into it, and I was feeling about as valuable as a dollar-store sweater (and unraveling just as quickly).

I started the blog because I was desperate for something, anything, to pull me away from the that red-eyed monster of worthlessness. I wanted to laugh again. I wanted to vent. I needed to cry. What better way than by sitting down and writing? Writing has always had the power to heal me in my darkest of moments.
                                                                      (SDL)


I have always wanted to be a dad and a great husband when I have my own family later. That's what actually driven me to read blogs that parents write. I love to read about their experience in dealing with marriage and raising their children as well as looking after their spouses.

What's more special about SDL is that, the blog author, Dan always find ways to interact with his millions of readers by inviting them to submit videos, pictures.

So, there was this one post section entitled This is Beautiful You where he invited his readers to post pictures to him of anybody that they love or feel close with. (Below are some of the photos)





 

 

 






 


It's wonderful to see such a friendly, loving environment built around the blog. No wonder people kept on coming to his blog. You just get that positive vibe out of his blog, something you cannot ignore.

Well, unless you're heartless.

I'm not writing about SDL because I get any payment from him (Heaven no!) but I feel that more blogs should be like this, where the author promotes love, family and healthy relationship. I like that.
So what are you waiting for?

Oh,by the way, he also published a book about parenting (collected from his experience as a dad to his son). I'm thinking of buying it. 


Anyway, Go! And you'll see what I mean. :)   click here!

p.s. Photos in this post are all imported from his blog.Thanks.


Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment