Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sruthi Hassan falls in love

Sruthi Hassan has fallen in love with the green meadows of Pollachi during her shoot for her Telugu film GABBAR SINGH with Pawan Kalyan. The actress is tweeting about the beauty of the place and how she adores it.
Shruti tweeted – " My first song in the fields, can I say I’m totally excited !Village belle strikes a pose wooho! Who would have thought a concrete creature such as me would love the rustic beauty of Pollachi."
Pollachi's landscape are one of the Indian films best village landscape. Shruthi was sad to leave the place after one week shoot. 
While leaving to Coimbatore, Shruti tweeted – " My first song in the fields, can I say I’m totally excited !Village belle strikes a pose wooho! Who would have thought a concrete creature such as me would love the rustic beauty of Pollachi."

No comments:

Post a Comment