Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Madhushalini smokes Cigars


Gorgeous tollywood beauty Madhu Shalini has become chain smoker and however hard she tries, she is unable to come out of its clutches. Wonder what's wrong with her. It is the circumstances that are forcing her to smoke 20 or more cigars a day and the culprit is none other than Ram Gopal Varma. He is directing 'Department' in bollywood and Madhu Shalini who is turning gangster in the film has to smoke cigars. RGV is particular about each shot and poor Madhu is praying that shooting will be wind up sooner than later. She complains “I hate the smell. I am waiting for the film to be completed, so that I can stop. I had a tough time learning how to smoke on the sets. While shooting for my scenes, I have to smoke no less than 20 cigars every day!”. She denies all her rumors with RGV.

No comments:

Post a Comment