Saturday, November 20, 2010

the December planner

Dear friends,
Guess what?My exams is just a few days away.Not that I'm too nervous anyway,nothing of that sort compare to before.I'll be sitting for only two papers this time.So,if I play my cards well,I will do fine.

But this time it's not about the exam.It's about December.

If you don't know it yet, I'm going to organize the Leech therapy course with this expert that my company has invited all the way from New Zealand starting from the 6th of December until the 17th.Looking forward to the course,will be expecting lots of learning opportunities from Mehdi Jaffari.

I hope everything goes well and parts of me are feeling guilty because I couldn't give it full time for the preparation due to my exams.Anyway,after this exam and I hope it will be all well so that I can graduate by next August,I will be concentrating on developing this business.I've been having this dilemma,should I pursue working life with any multinational companies out there or simply,give it a full swing for the development of my current business?I choose the latter option.

This is what I call, the leap of faith.


Besides that,I have also been invited to speak during the AYLE 2010 hosted by SIFE Uniten. I will be sharing with the audience on the projects that my SIFE team has conducted,but special emphasis on the leech project though,only because it is also my business. :)
I'm not sure what I'm going to actually say,but hey,everything will work out.

And of course,after all of these are over,I have Christmas to look forward to.I have always loved Christmas time --xmas tree,presents,red wine,chocolate,delicious foods,family gathering,laughter -- and one day,I'd like to celebrate Christmas with snow too! that'd be wonderful.


yeap.that's December for me.Not really a busy month,but a pretty exciting one for me.

Cheerio!
clive

No comments:

Post a Comment