Friday, November 19, 2010

welcome to the Google era




Well, as you know,and if you didn't know just allow me to say that I was pretty much busy with my thesis writing.It was a very "academic period" for me,really was. I spent most of the nights doing some research on the code-writings (i am a computer science student,so i have to come up with a unique website of my own.) and after that,reading up journals.

anyway, what i can be grateful of is the fact that i have a really good personal assistant to help me with my thesis.I mean,darn,I saved lots of time not having to go to the library to do the research and also not forgetting them codes.yeah darlings,Google has saved us all.All praise Google.

but, take a moment to compare our years and those students who were doing their thesis back before the Google era.that's a frightening thoughts and we can pretty much multiply the suffering that we have the research paper now if we were doing them papers back in the 80's,70's.That's so Stephen hawking! (an expression)


oh well,that's why when I stumble upon the picture them troopers looking at the google homepage looking for the droids,that's really related! X)

anyway,
have a good night lads.
cheerio!

p/s there were no proper computers.so we had to use typewriters. =_=


No comments:

Post a Comment