Thursday, November 18, 2010

The year's strike out-s


The end of the year is just a few weeks away and come to think of it,it also marks the end of many things and a beginning of lots of other things.And when we just take a stop from doing anything just for a minute, and look back. hey,we've been through a lot.

come next march I will be 23! I'm a year older, a year more mature.If I have to rate 2010,I'd give it 8/10 for the most educational year ever! yeah,this year is by far, the hardest kick in the ass,lads and I mean it. well,let me list a few here.



i. i am officially a businessman and failed.i failed to lead an organization,didn't look after the partners and I almost abandon the ship myself. But I decided every wrong turn is an opportunity for me to learn.So,I'm glad I didn't jump out too and I stayed. it's how many hits you can take in your life,not how hard you can be hit.think about it,strike #1 !

ii. i was in a relationship and failed.too busy with the works i failed to balance my time well.strike #2! well,after the break-up i did think about changing the way i live and work. and you know what? I have, since then, tried my best to work my ass of off from 9 to 5 and after that,strictly no works,just reserving time for myself. and then, allocate a few days of the year for holiday just to relax and rest.hey,i guess the break up was beneficial after all. :D


iii. i fell in love and got rejected. strike #3! yeah,this happens once in a while in my life.nothing is that much sweeter than fighting a lost cause,yeah? but seriously, it was a very painful journey.dam,to think back about the whole thing is like getting bruises all over the body.*shudder* so,better not.

iv. setting up a clear direction for my future.i enjoy going to convention,forums and just meetings especially the ones where i get to meet other younger,enthusiastic individuals who are working very hard to take charge,leading the change in the 'global movement' to make the world that much better.this year,i have had lots of that opportunity and seriously, it is very inspiring and a good thing to be with anyway. so,what's the relevance?well,for starter,after all the business conflicts and the problems that come together with the package,I must admit I did have doubts about what I was doing.



Am I doing it right?Am I making the right decision?I'm just scared that I would end up doing all of these mistakes and end up with nothing. But for most of the times,it is important that whenever you start to have doubts,always go to basics.So,that's why I told you the story of myself loving the conventions and forums to meet other youth leaders.It's because I'd like to emphasis the importance of going to basics.Yes,lads.Very important.So,strike #4.


Sometimes,my friends,we are always being remembered by those around us how important it is that we follow our hearts,who want to be,when we are going to do those things,it's all about you and nothing less than an utter respect for your decision.

and most of the time,my friends,the hardest part is to follow your hearts.you might just deny what I write here,deny all you want. so that leads to another conclusion,which is to have your closest friend around you-to remind you of yourself and why you exist (although this sounds stupid but friends can make you feel better. :D )

v)I have,to this day,disappoint a lot of people. yes, and boy,it hurts.For a moment,I lost the direction and started grabbing every opportunity that was presented to me and at one point,I start to lose myself,unable to balance my time well and I almost literally destroyed everything which,was sucks and I mean,really sucks. So that's strike no #4!


vi) I never win a lucky draw in my life,including this year.Not a single lucky draw in my life.

I guess I have lots of other things I have regretted.But should we? For all we know,all of our mistakes should be turned into something that makes us much better persons, after that kan?

Well,that's all beautiful. X)
Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment