Friday, November 19, 2010

Review: Gnomeo & Juliet

hey buddies.
I was surfing the net just now when I stumbled upon the trailer of *drums rolling* Gnomeo and Juliet! I know,I know,being cheesy but guys! the characters are cute! seriously, I have always been prejudice towards Toy story-alike movies that are produced other than Disney's/Pixarbut lately, what the heck,we move on.I moved on.


That's the reason why I didn't like watching Shrek and the gang,but pursued Finding nemo, cars, you know, ones done by Disney's/Pixar. But, I solemnly admit that I have moved on and ready to watch other toy story-alike movies that are produced other than Disney's/Pixar.

Here, here, watch the trailer.



Oh well, I hope it's fun.I don't mind if it's cliche', just as long as it is fun to watch and money well spent for the cinema ticket! Don't we all?



Cheerio!
clive



No comments:

Post a Comment