Friday, November 19, 2010

How beer helps.

Beers.It has been quite awhile since I had my a cold beer.The last time I had was just sitting around enjoying the good taste of beer at Werners. It's not like some of you guys are thinking that every time someone drinks beer and associate them with fights & violence.nah,some of us out there are just drinking this "archaic" drinks after a long day of hard work and just want to enjoy some good times with your friends.




I used to go to Irish pubs or ones like Finnegan's with some friends and there, we just tell stories and how the week went.That's fun.No harm done,just make sure that you don't take too much of this good drinks,that's all.If you know how to control,then it's fine.


It's those that besmirch the good name of beers by associating them with beating up others after the drinking session that should not be tolerated. Boy, can't you just drink them and be at peace without thinking of anything else?

When I went to Berlin last year,we had a stop at Amsterdam airport.I have always wanted to try the Dutch's beers.So,I tried one.I look at the board behind the bartender and saw there written "local beer" (something like that). So, I bought a mug of that. Cost me 3 euro.that's fine.


(I forgot the name of the beer. So,let's assume it's this one. :P )

but when i tasted it,oh boy,it doesn't taste so good.So,during my time at Berlin,I only went for Heineken,ones that I know wouldn't disappoint and plus, I love the taste.

Besides that, I do love wines.I'm still learning the art of differentiating a good wine to the bad ones. And also,how to drink 'em.I used to go to wine shops and try randomly,but this is a very costly experiment,so usually I stick to ones I know.



But what I found out, beers are best enjoyed when you're tired and just want to relax and spend good time with your friends. Just like How I met your mother.That's awesome! X)



That's all darlings.
Clive
cheerio!

p/s i do appreciate that if any of you know,or better an expert in wine,share with me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment