Thursday, November 18, 2010

the hidden music s

Hi guys.

Well, I was doing a little bit of blog walking - and look at the picture, I've opened lots of blogs altogether and browse through them bit by bit.After hibernating from the blogging world after awhile,it's nice to see that lots of bloggers who I've known back then have made real progress forward.

Some have even changed to .com! awesome!

anyway,back to my story.i opened all these blogs altogether,right,and my Itunes was still playing some songs when suddenly another music came into life and then another.OMG!

And I suspected a few of the blogs were playin' 'em. And I was like,c'mon! Do you really think it's cute to have 'em songs in the blog? Well,circumstantial of course.But but...really,this has nothing to do with being cool or for fun.It's totally annoying,only making the whole page that much heavier!

So,I have to open one blog after another to search for the source of music,and if it takes me long enough to find the source,well,there's that last option of clicking the 'x' button on the top right corner,eh?

but seriously,think about it.No songs for the blogs.OK?that's why them programmers designed Itunes,Winamp,so you can listen them from the desktop.Not everything has to be on the net,after all.That's an intrusion into your privacy! >_<

no hard feelings anyway.
cheerio!


No comments:

Post a Comment