Saturday, January 28, 2012

10 things you must try before you reach 60


WHAT ARE THEY, YOU ASK?

Why 60 ? Well, because I'm trying to suggest you things that are best enjoyed before you turn 60. You need a strong heart and move around a lot, you know? I'm not saying you can't enjoy if you're in your 70, but I'm just suggesting.

For example, one of them is kissing a celebrity. Who knows what would happen after that? The bodyguards punch you on the face - so, it's best to get the punch when you're still young, see? #LOL

1. Swimming with the sharks

Image via 

At the mention of sharks, the image of these sharks having us for dinner just couldn't escape us, right? Well, according to "experts", sharks are often misunderstood. Actually there are not violent, you know? But hey, the experts said that - not me.

2. Paragliding

Image via 


To feel the air going past your face, ahh man, you'll never feel old again!
I've always wanted to try this out - but still unable to due to lack of financial means. But before 60, must give it a go! And I want to do it among the mountains like the picture above.

Have you guys ever tried this stunt? Tell me about it, please!

3. Spend a night in the Amazon forest




Image via

Amazon forest - where leopards, anaconda and many other legendary animals, insects live - yeah, so why don't we spend a night in the amazon forest? I'm not really a forest-type of man, but heck, if I have enough experienced people to accompany me with, I might give it a go, you know?

And a shotgun is my must-bring item. Sorry for being so pessimistic.

4. Underwater museum in Mexico


Image via






















This underwater museum is so freakin' cool! I was thinking this would be a very cool place for honeymoon, you know? You'll see all these awesome statues and beautiful fishes swimming around you.

Must go!


5. North Korea!

Image via Washington Post

We've heard of North Korea a lot of times on the news, don't we? And the way the tabloids tell 'em makes the place so scary and to avoid it at all times. But is it though?

So, before 60, we should at least visit the country once. At least, once.

6. Space tourist

Image via 

Well, when I was small, I have always wanted to be an astronaut. But I know it's too late for me now, realistically speaking.

But fret not, there's still one opportunity for me to do that - through Virgin Atlantic!
The only problem is, it is going to be freakin' expensive! But matters not, when there's a will, there's a way!
Come on guys, let's go to the space!

7. Kiss a celebrity on the lips

I know this one is a little bit weird, but life will be more exciting if we list stupid but fun things on our to-do-list!

Take your pick and plan well - how do we do it? Good luck!

Think about it, by the time you're 60, the celebrity you are planning to kiss is already an old woman! So, they should feel lucky instead that someone is still willing to kiss them. #LOL

Image via 
I wonder how Scarlett would look like 40 years from now...hmm...


8. Scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef

Image via
ahhh...the Great Barrier Reef. It's so awesome. The pictures that I've seen across the internet are amazingly beautiful! It is the world's largest coral reef system!

You guys should put this on the list before you hit 60! I know I am. Cannot miss this opportunity to be with mother nature. :)


9. Spend a week with you and your wife on an island


Image via

I always like to imagine I'm stuck on an island with a woman. I know, weird, huh? Well, to make it legit, so that's why I put there with your wife, people! 

Just for a week. A week! It would be awesome. Have to make our own shelters, find our own foods and with the blue ocean surrounding the two of you, that would be so cool!

Image via
And this little idea is inspired by the movie Cast Away where Tom Hanks was struggling to survive on the island, but after many years surviving alone, became expert. Totally love that movie! A+!

and

10. sing in front of thousands of people

Image via


It would be fun to wrap up your awesome years just before you turn 60. It doesn't matter whether you have sexy voice like Michael Buble' or high-pitch like Mariah Carey or so bad no one can stand them - just sing!

The embarrassment only last for a few hours, but it stays in your head until the day you die. :)


Anyway, that's all for me this time. I hope you enjoy reading the 10 things you must try before you reach 60!

What else can I say, but good luck and be well, ladies and gents!

No comments:

Post a Comment