Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dear Clive

Hi guys. Well, I have something for you guys. Have you guys heard that it is better to give than receive? The more we are helping out others with their lives, the happier will become? I am hoping to do just that. 

A few months back, I've posted an article on my experience regarding the Shell Recruitment Day (SRD) and surprisingly enough, I've received lots of emails from strangers coming from other countries, asking for help and what happened on that day, more in-depth.

And although I might not be able to answer everyone's questions, but I tried my best to reply to the emails whenever I can. 

So, inspired by the success of those events, I'm thinking of adding a place, if any of you guys out there are seeking advice on anything.If I don't know about something, I'll ask around and get back to you! :)

Till then,
Be well, ladies and gents

My email:   clive88einstein@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment