Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hi , This is my new Music blog

Hi, My name is Paul, Welcome to my new MUSIC blog, I have created this blog for all of you that are interested in producing your own music, As a Musician from the 60s  70s era, I can understand that it is important to have some input from other musicians etc, I started playing guitar at the age of 9 years old, I joined my first band when I was just 13 years old, By the time I was 23 I was Playing 7 nights a week foe wheatley Taverns in Essex, (Professional ) We also played on Radio 1 in its early days of Jimmy young! My band name was HUSH as was our signature tune (Deep Purple) , Those were the good old days of rock music! So now you see why I have started this blog ! I also trained to be a sound engineer at RGM sound and was working along side Joe Meek When I was just 16 years old, So you see I have had a good musical life! Your comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment