Saturday, January 28, 2012

Exclusive Collection of 14th February Valentine's Day Wallpaper, Ringtone And SMS

Hot Collection of Valentine's Day Wallpaper, SMS and Ringtone

Trust a person to the extent
that he feels guilty to cheat you
Love a person to the extent
that he fears to loose you!
If you are cold at night,
let the promise of my
love cover you like a
'warm blanket'
Once A Girl Askd Her Bf :
Why We Have Units To Measure
Weight, Height & Distance
But
Not Love, Friendship & Trust?
.
Boy Thought For A While
.
.
.
Took Her In His Arms,
Looked Deep In Her Eyes & Said
Look, DON'T Eat My Brain!
I Have Already Failed In Physics :p:D
If I reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart , will u love me ??
Love Someone ...
Not Because They Give
You What You Need ... !!!

But

Because They Give You Feelings
You Never Thought You Needed!
~Author Unknown
Jab b ye dil udaas hota hai
Jane kon aas pass hota hai
Kissi ko dundti hai ye nazar
Kissi k na hone ka ahsaas hota hai
Jo roze kare mujh ko SMS pyare
wo shakas b bada khaas hota hai
How did it happen that our lips came together?
How does it happen that birds sing,
that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens
behind the shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill?
A kiss, and all was said.
If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever
If Your asking if I'll Leave U the answer is Never
If Your asking what I value the Answer is U
if Your asking if I love U the answer is I do.
Valentines Day Theam
http://www.ziddu.com/download/18419531/valentines_day.mp3.html
Love Theme
http://www.ziddu.com/download/18419567/love_theme_mpk.mp3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment