Friday, May 25, 2012

The 5 Naughty Acts

I cannot help myself. Sometimes, it is too irresistible that some things just have to be done!
So, I'm sharing with you today the 5 naughty things I do when I just feel like it.

A.  Pretend to not having enough coins.





Well, I usually do this with the female toll collectors. Did you guys know there are lots of beautiful toll collector? So sometimes my friends and I would act as if we didn't have enough coins, thus gave us time to talk to her.

B.  The Ghost in the room.




Take the white bed sheet, a little everything-white make up on the face and put on a wig. Hide in the room, waiting for the housemate to come home. And watch the comedy takes place.

C.  Prank call.








Call some of my friends using land-line phones and do a gotcha call on them. Some turned out very funny, some made them very angry. Either way, lots of fun!

D.  The eggs in the shoes


During birthdays. Well, it's a special day for the birthday boy. Instead of flour, put in the eggs in their shoes and see the magic happen.


E.  The Alarm Clock




Attending a best friend's wedding. My friends and I usually give alarm clock and set them for ringing during the "active period". And wait for the call from my friend, scolding us.

Well, sometimes these are some of the things we love to do. Not often, but just for the fun of doing them. No harm done, no extreme acts. Just lots of laugh.

Are you willing to share some of the naughty things you did to your friends? (ekekekee....)

No comments:

Post a Comment