Monday, May 28, 2012

The Red Bull Impact

I love driving. I love to experiment with the steering handling, learn the ins and outs of car engine.What tires work best, this and that.

And I drive a lot too. Ever since I got my car, I drive even more frequently.
Just last weekend, I drove from:
KL - Malacca - Johor - Malacca - Kuala Selangor - KL. All in one day and a half.

But driving long distance, there's always the chance of being sleepy. Luckily there's more than enough place to rest for a short while.


I cannot help myself but prepare 5 cans of redbulls for every long journey that I've decided to take on.

And there's this one time, it was a 14 hours drive from Miri all the way to Kuching. So, safe to say, it was 10 cans of heavy sugar drinks for me. 


Besides that, I have a lot of songs ready to blast for long-distance journey. It gets me pumped up, see?
I can't say I'm actually a safe driver on the road, but I do make sure I get enough sleep and rest before any long journey.

And lads, always make sure you have a standby driver by your side.
If it helps (at all!), if you're sleepy, grab a towel and shower at any of the rest area to freshen yourself. It helps.A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment