Thursday, May 24, 2012

Online Dating

I can be really confident when it comes to debate, public speaking, business, computer. But if there's one thing I'm really bad with, it's women. a.k.a. finding the love. 

One of the advises that was given to me sounded like this,
be proactive with organizations. meet people. and just be yourself. 


That was 5 years ago.
Somehow, the song sung by Backstreet Boys, Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely just clicks for me.
Or even if I found somebody that fits my liking, more often than not, she's taken.

So, who's to say I didn't try, at least try, internet dating. 





And since I'm not really convinced with the effectiveness of finding a partner through dating sites, I only pursued the free sites.

Have any of you here tried internet dating?
Some have spoken highly of the method. Most just threw it away as ridiculous. I tried to be open-minded with the concept and I though, what's the harm in trying?

But on certain occasions, I've noticed there are lots of stalkers, which made the whole thing a turn off.
What do you guys think of internet dating
Do you think I should give it another go?

P.S. 
Been on and off with my relationships thus far, so I thought "just do it". Nike still is, relevant to this date.

And this really helped. Dating Tips for Guys

No comments:

Post a Comment