Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Stink!

I was watching a movie in the cinema the other day. Yes, when I paid my RM 10.00 ticket, I expected an awesome experience for me. 

Watching movie in the cinema is one of the ways for me to release the stress. Living in the city, I am always, always stressed by the stressful environment!

But as with everything else, not everything can go the way we want them to.

Hitler watching movie in the cinema



What happened?


1.  This dude next to me opened his shoes and the stink coming off from the smelly socks. Oh gosh.
Dude, I know you want to be comfortable. But please, this is an invasion of my privacy! 


2.   The dude in front of me was making a phone call. And darn it, it was freakin' loud.
I just want to grab the phone and throw it as far away as possible. 

Seriously, bro? I mean, seriously?
Do you guys have any uncomfortable and infuriating moments in public?  


Anyway, found this picture on the net today. So cute. Love the picture.




Have an awesome day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment